Art is in her blood. Poetry is in her marrow. The daughter of two gifted painters, Forest Rogers is an adept and innovative illustrator, painter and sculptor. Her work possesses an undeniable lyricism, a musical quality. There’s a fluid and free flowing nature to her use of line and form, yet each piece is precise. Forest knows when her work is finished, when every detail, or lack of it, is exactly as it should be. Read More
- In the Blood – The visual poetry of Forest Rogers
- LIX: The World’s Smallest 3D Printing Pen Lets You Draw in the Air
- Dynamic Sculpting Duo, The Shiflett Brothers, honored with the GOLD at Spectrum Fantastic Art Live 2014
- BEHOLD THE MIND WARPING POWER OF TAKESHI MURATA’S “MELTER 3-D” ANIMATED SCULPTURE
- “Vivid Sydney” Exhibition transforms downtown Sydney through sculpture and light.
3D Models art Bags Bronze bronze sculpture CALIPERS card board Cast Glass Ceramic clay David Meng Film Film Sculpture fine art Gear human hair hyperrealism Kaiju Li Hongbo metal Mixed media Models Monsters Pacific Rim paint paper paper sculpture polymer Ptolemy Erlington Reference review Rusted Iron Sam Jinks Scanning Scans sculpting Sculpture scultpure silicone Simon Lee Ten 24 TOOLS Wood ZBrush • metal sculpture