Just imagine a reality TV show about sculpting. Imagine there’s no back biting born of cut throat competion, none of the false and frenzied drama that’s become the standard fare of reality TV programming. Instead, the focus is on the artists—an incredibly talented team of sculptors traveling the world. The focus is on their work—masterpieces packed with whimsey and mystery, created, for the most part, in less than a day. Imagine that and you’ve got Carvers, a special airing on the SyFy Channel on March 4th. Read More
- In the Blood – The visual poetry of Forest Rogers
- LIX: The World’s Smallest 3D Printing Pen Lets You Draw in the Air
- Dynamic Sculpting Duo, The Shiflett Brothers, honored with the GOLD at Spectrum Fantastic Art Live 2014
- BEHOLD THE MIND WARPING POWER OF TAKESHI MURATA’S “MELTER 3-D” ANIMATED SCULPTURE
- “Vivid Sydney” Exhibition transforms downtown Sydney through sculpture and light.
3D Models art Bags Bronze bronze sculpture CALIPERS card board Cast Glass Ceramic clay David Meng Film Film Sculpture fine art Gear human hair hyperrealism Kaiju Li Hongbo metal Mixed media Models Monsters Pacific Rim paint paper paper sculpture polymer Ptolemy Erlington Reference review Rusted Iron Sam Jinks Scanning Scans sculpting Sculpture scultpure silicone Simon Lee Ten 24 TOOLS Wood ZBrush • metal sculpture